Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Guy

Options
  • 28-08-2006 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,
    I went to Galway the week nd before last and ended up meeting a really lovely guy I ended up staying in his house the friday night and we got on really well. I've been treated badly in the past and despite his asking me to stay on the Saturday I left that morning probably giving him the impression I was not interested - when in fact the opposite is true. I was in a way trying to safe guard myself from hurt/dissappointment. I've been kicking myself ever since - I didn't even take his number. I left my jacket in his house accidentally and when I realised that he seemed genuine when asking me to stay I went back to the house I thought was his later that day - armed with the excuse that I left my jacket if I was wrong.
    I was wrong about the house but Iknow I was in the right estate so now my head is wrecked because I can't forget this guy and I'm a leather jacket down,
    Any thoughts on how I might find this guy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

SONEILL wrote:
    Hi,
    I went to Galway the week nd before last and ended up meeting a really lovely guy I ended up staying in his house the friday night and we got on really well. I've been treated badly in the past and despite his asking me to stay on the Saturday I left that morning probably giving him the impression I was not interested - when in fact the opposite is true. I was in a way trying to safe guard myself from hurt/dissappointment. I've been kicking myself ever since - I didn't even take his number. I left my jacket in his house accidentally and when I realised that he seemed genuine when asking me to stay I went back to the house I thought was his later that day - armed with the excuse that I left my jacket if I was wrong.
    I was wrong about the house but Iknow I was in the right estate so now my head is wrecked because I can't forget this guy and I'm a leather jacket down,
    Any thoughts on how I might find this guy.

Door to door. if ur in the right estate u will get lucky eventually!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Do you even know his name? You could ask around the estate if so, somebody I'm sure would know him. I don't know what you can do if you don't though...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,240 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

What was his name? It's quite possible someone on here knows him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 SONEILL

I don't want to post this guy's name to respect his privacy- but if anyone knows a plasterer sharing a house with 2 lads in Ballybrit(new estate) and working in the area - maybe they could reply privately to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Are you Sharon, about 5'7", thin, glasses, long blonde hair??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 SONEILL

No sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

Sleepy wrote:
    What was his name? It's quite possible someone on here knows him.

The joys of regional boards!

Advertisement