Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

corporations in eve???please explain

• 28-08-2006 11:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭

iv just started in the eve universe and while i think i understand the role of corporations could someone explain in details what they do and what sort of corporation should i be thinking of joining as a noob
    thanks,
    mark

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

You are always in a Corp in EVE, you start in one - when you leave a player one you automatically end up in a newbie Corp.

Most big player corps have a system where some guys are the senior management and accept new people and kick them as necessary. The best thing about corps is that they can help get you in a better ship and with better mods .... some operate in 0.0 space and may have soverignty (sp?) over a system and so you can use that as a base for PvP or carebear stuff (mining or npc'ing can make a lot of isk / hour)

Pick your new corp wisely, some corps are well known pirates and if people see you were in one of those you may find that your application was turned down.

Note that a lot of the small corps are empire only, and some corps are mostly american and so you could end up being on your own most of the day (with them logging in when you are going to bed).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Rotten Apples Corporation FTW! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

Species ftw tbh k thx bye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Maximillian

jaggeh wrote:
    Species ftw tbh k thx bye
    rofl

Advertisement