Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleadh Ceoil 2006

Options
  • 28-08-2006 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi All, just wondering were any of ye in Letterkenny at the weekend? What did ye think of it? I was up myself for sat and sun, great craic.. Had my photo taken quiet a few times while playing on the street by official looking photographers, just wondering would anyone know how I might go about getting copies of those photos.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

It would be nice to get some photos of yourself playing at the festival. Apart from e-mailing all the newspapers you could maybe do a google image search of the festival and see if any of them were used online. Or maybe you could ask the organisers of the festival if they know who those photographers were.
    I wasn't there by the way. It's a bit far for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 24,987 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ICONEX

the rain tryed its best to kill things but the atmosphere was mint.. usual over charging goin on by the pulse nite club in particular 25euro for 6 bulmers ouch... but the dancin on the street outside sisters saras was a sight to see hope it comesback even if t annoy all the taxi driver moaning old f**kers

Advertisement