Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song wanted some help please

Options
  • 28-08-2006 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Has anyone at all on the board got a song called september by patrol.?? I have trawled through every shop but only get blank looks. surely someone on this board has this song on cd or mp3 if anyone at all can help me I would be most grateful. Thanks in advance.
    Maniac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

maybe its not called september... can u describe it.. or give some lyrics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭saintgaz

No, it's called 'September' alright and it is by Patrol. It's that one that's basically an instrumental with excerpts of one of those Adrian Kennedy-type phone-in shows where a bloke rings in and is calling some woman a slapper etc. Think it's from the time some yoke from Tallaght went away to some Costa and came back claiming to have slept with 25 men in a fortnight and it was in all the rags.

Had a look and can't find it on the web anywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 aoifej2006

... and its possible I may have it somewhere. Think I saw them in the tbmc a few years back and they were giving free cds on the way in. I'll take a look tonight!

Advertisement