Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arlo Gutrie in Dolans

Options
  • 28-08-2006 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Did anyone else go to Dolans a couple thurdays ago to see Arlo Guthrie (woody's son) he was unbearably good! If he didn't sing a note all night and just told the stories he told it would have been worth every penny, some side splitting stuff! and of course the great songs, Alice's Restaurant of course.
    The venue was packed, i was dissapointed that they had rows of seats in the venue t would have been much better and there would have been more people there if they left out the seats, granted it was a bit of a geriatric fest and some of the aul feckers there mightn't have lasted the night, luckily i was able to stand by the bar and watch, didn't have to sit down., but i know 6 people alone who arrived at 9 pm and couldnt get in, and there must have been more.
    He's sure to come back again, well worth a look!

Ger

Advertisement