Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Natural Stone

Options
  • 28-08-2006 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Going to Build with Natural stone on the outside. I am not looking for Cladding, the "real stuff!". Can you recommend anyone ? Based in Louth.

Thank you
    LM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭smadger

Michael Neasy, Readypenny. 042-9379167.

It's on the road from Ardee to Dundalk. If coming from Ardee direction, go past the Readypenny Inn and keep an eye out for what basically looks like a field with a load of stone in it to you left.

I got a load of sandstone from him recently for €200/pallet. It's up now & looks very well. He'll be able to get you pretty much what you want, I think.

There's also some guys on the Charleville road that runs between Drumcar and the M1. They mostly have 'field stone', or did when I went looking about 6 months ago.

Advertisement