Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

onedaymobile.ie

• 28-08-2006 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone used onedaymobile.ie ? Prices seem a lot cheaper than other websites. Looking at the k800i on Expansys for eur440 while it's eur380 with them?

Also, the 60gig video ipod is about eur100 less than what you pay on the Apple website or in the shops, below cost? Makes it a little suspect to me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yeah, was going to start a thread myself about them. Their phone range is really well priced, but to the extent of suspicion rather then thinking you found a good bargin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

HavoK wrote:
    Yeah, was going to start a thread myself about them. Their phone range is really well priced, but to the extent of suspicion rather then thinking you found a good bargin...
    You could almost give them the benefit of the doubt on the phone prices, it's just when you glance at those IPOD prices too that you wonder "WTF?".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Wtf? those prices are too low... but they give contact details and everything... maybe there excluding VAT since there is no mention of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

an ipod costs more than 304.49 wholesale. it has to be dodgy imo

the 4gb white nano is the right price but i wonder why the white ones cost more than the black ones :confused:

also, the checkout page isn't https

edit: the part where you enter your name and addrss isn't but the card number part is

• Registered Users Posts: 18 robbieastewart

I bought a fone from them last week, put in the order on tuesday, arrived early thursday. Phones perfect. Obviously having only bought it last week i don't know what their after sales service is like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cupthehand

bought from them a few weeks ago Nokia 6233, couldn't recommend them highly enough - great service!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭PhilCurran

I bought a n90 off them in march I'll be going back to them to get my next phone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭paulshir

This site seems to give a good review. pricerunner

It is international and has been around for 4 years and no bad reviews from google searchs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

They probably buy huge quantities of iPod's, hence the low price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I bought a fone from them last week, put in the order on tuesday, arrived early thursday. Phones perfect. Obviously having only bought it last week i don't know what their after sales service is like.
    Who needs an after sales service just bring it in to the carphone warehouse and ask them to fix it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Strange.. Just clicked on the Camera Tab in the ondaymobile site Navigation..
    The cameras there are displayed in Stg it seems. I see a price of £412.59 for the Kodak V610..If I click on the camera for more details it gives a price in euro of €398.14... a bit odd n'est-ce pas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

They probably buy huge quantities of iPod's, hence the low price.
    I was thinking that too, but how are they able to jack €100 off an ipod, they must have filled a warehouse with ipods to get them that cheap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i just ordered a camera from them (so did evil phil)
    sony dsc-h2 - 330euro
    ordered @ 4pm on friday - it was on my desk on tuesday morning

however, i emailed them tuesday morning - asking for an update on the order - and didn't get anything

Advertisement