Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ipswich still watching Ward

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Did Ward not go to Denmark?

As for Joxer, it's only a matter of time before he's picked up by someone in England. It seems he wants to go back and give it another shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,982 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Ward turned down an offer from Norway(I think , could have been Denmark) but has expressed an interest in leaving to play in England . Seeing as his contarct hasn't that long to run it could be for free too .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Ward has said the only place he'd leave for is England, I'm fairly sure of that. The Norweigian club (think it was Frederikstad, they're bottom afaik) offered him a three year deal and he thought it was far too long in case things didn't work out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭johnos

Gareth Farrelly is in the Mirror today saying he hopes to hold on to Wardie, even though it's reported that West Ham and Cardiff also have been watching him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

It has to be his U21 performances which are putting him on the radar. At Bohs, constantly played out of position and frequently going through ups and downs in confidence leading to an average strike rate, I fail to see why so many scouts are falliing over themselves. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Ward has said the only place he'd leave for is England, I'm fairly sure of that. The Norweigian club (think it was Frederikstad, they're bottom afaik) offered him a three year deal and he thought it was far too long in case things didn't work out.
    Bohs must be raging.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

eirebhoy wrote:
    Bohs must be raging.

Would have been worth 250k to us, until Don Givens dispensed his pearls of wisdom. It would be nice to see him sign a new deal so we could get a fee for him, but he doesn't really owe us anything, no more than we owe him anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

He mentioned that in the Herald last week as well, something along the lines of "if worst comes to worst, I can leave on a free at the end of my contract".

Advertisement