Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shell in douglas

Options
  • 28-08-2006 6:15pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what's up w/ teh shell garage in douglas?
    there was miles of yellow and black tape around it this afternoon on my way to work and it looked awfully closed up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

umm must check that one out.

Could be that one the night staff was caught so many times cutting his nails by the till...ewwww.. he seriously was doing this one night i was there around 2 am.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

Ya it looks closed down closed today about lunch time I think wonder what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

maybe its just closed,like somany other petol stations.its a big thing of late

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Cabbie last night reckoned it had changed hands a few weeks ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Shell have a closure programme as do Texaco, Esso etc. They are looking to get out of certain,even most locations and sell the site for a kings ransom.

http://www.forecourttrader.co.uk/news/fullstory.php/aid/904/Firmly_routed.html

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Wonderful, more apartments!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

they're open again, since last night accoring to this evenings cabbie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

it was a power cut... only closed for one evening...

Advertisement