Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trains to and from sligo!!

Options
  • 28-08-2006 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

i live in dundalk and im startin in the IT soon in sligo!!does anybody know where i can get the train timetables form dublin to sligo coz the irish rail website isnt workin!!!its wreckin my head!!!thanx in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

http://www.irishrail.ie is up. Try again.
    Otherwise, go to the train station and pick up a timetable. Or aertel probably has a timetable. Or open a phonebook (or goldenpages.ie) and ring Irish Rail.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Here's hoping you brush up on the english language when you get there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

The northwest welcomes the txt generation.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

thanks karoma!!i never thot of aertel!!i hate ringing irish rail its always a recorded message its sh.it!!and im not writing an essay so why do you care what way i write??its my way so tough!!

flynnser19 wrote:
    and im not writing an essay so why do you care what way i write??its my way so tough!!
    Dont get all cocky on us now.

I care about the grammer as its not acceptable to have text type posts here so just tread carefully and use those little fingers to good effect on the keyboard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

muffler wrote:
    Dont get all cocky on us now.

I care about the grammer as its not acceptable to have text type posts here so just tread carefully and use those little fingers to good effect on the keyboard
    Oh Really:)

gustavo wrote:
    Oh Really:)
    Smart arse :D

Advertisement