Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sales

Options
  • 28-08-2006 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I've a good load of stuff I'd like to get rid of, it's quality stuff:D Does anyone know of any regular car boot sales around Wicklow/Dublin? How much are they what days/times etc. Is it basically whatever you can fit in your car you can bring in to sell? How many people are usually there to buy stuff too? And who do you pay the money to and do you have to book in advance?

Any feedback appreciated:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

damn u! u just reminded me i missed the one in tallaght on saturday

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I'll shift this to Dublin City, also if you are still stuck after that then post up on adverts.ie perhaps. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I was going to post it here alright but I want Wicklow too so I posted it in AH. It's been dead since it came in here and theres another thread about a boards sale in the adverts.ie support which has died since the closure of the FS forums.:(

Theres one on in Tallaght village on the 9th of September

I shall be there

Ok thanks. Are there any First Sunday of the month type ones coming up on the 3rd does anyone know?

• Advertisement

Is the Mad Cow Flea Market still on????

Any idea how I'd get a spot for the one in Tallaght abetarrush?

cormie wrote:
    Any idea how I'd get a spot for the one in Tallaght abetarrush?
    As far as I know ye just show up and pay a tenner [or whatever the fee is now]

Not sure if ye hafta book, or its first come 1st served. N its not strictly "Carboot" there does be little stalls all d time

Best bet is to just head up early on Saturday mornin, not sure wha time it starts at though, i'd say abt 10.30/11

I wouldnt even know who to ask about it

Ill be there on Sat though, ill prob buy all ur crap :p

If ye need directions, lemme know n ill post a lil map

thanks for the info. Yeh directions would be very handy if you could put something up. I know how to get to Tallaght but I don't know Tallaght if you know what I mean :)

Any chance of that map pleeeease:D

• Advertisement

Hey, ill post the map in a bit, but the sale was on today!

I'll check when the next one is tmoro

Damn, all this time I thought it was Sunday it was on, ooops. Even though you said Saturday! hehe. Maybe theres another on somewhere?

Advertisement