Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€40k loan for site - who gives the best deal?

Options
  • 28-08-2006 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi, The site i'm buying is worth 100k but i'm getting it for 50, have 10k in savings. I'm not ready to build for a year and a half or two but the offer is only on the table for a lomited time.where would you go looking for loan? bear in mind i'm going to be looking for a full mortgage when building.
    penny

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭paulocon

Penny,

Probably stating the obvious and going off the point but be careful when buying as regards planning issues. I'd recommend you only buy subject to planning being obtained - indeed, it may be a stupluation of the mortgage being granted.

I know of a few mortgage providers sympathetic to self-buildets. PM me and I can send on contact details.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

paulocon wrote:
    Penny,

Probably stating the obvious and going off the point but be careful when buying as regards planning issues. I'd recommend you only buy subject to planning being obtained - indeed, it may be a stupluation of the mortgage being granted.

I know of a few mortgage providers sympathetic to self-buildets. PM me and I can send on contact details.

Do please post the info onlist where it can be available to others in a similar situation.

Advertisement