Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Opportunity for directors/producers/writers.

• 28-08-2006 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,
    I am looking for directors/producers..who would like to make a short, and writers who have written good material that they wish to be produced.
    I am eager to act in shorts. I'm moving to London in October,meeting casting directors and agents over there,and it would greatly improve my chances with them if I had a good show-reel. (ie.a 4/5 minute film made up of clips of my work on camera)
    If you have any suitable roles-female,18,brunnete, please contact me.I am strong in emotive roles,but will consider everything.
    I would like to send a headshot/cv,but can't attach it as it is through this website.
    Reply to me through e-mail:
    emma.eliza@yahoo.co.uk

Regards,Emma-eliza .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Hi Emma
    If you go to http://imageshack.us/ you can upload your headshot they will give you a URL that you just paste into your post and voila - your pic's posted!
    Best of luck...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Bit of a misleading thread title, no?

No offence but an actor looking for a gig is hardly an opportunity for directors is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

It is technically an *oppurtunity* but its not used in the technical term in most buisnesses, oppurtunity usually means something coming from above. So yes misleading title. But not enough to warrant me to enforce moderating powers (i doubt that was what you were looking for anyway)

just emma in future use the title to state what your offering (Actor.) or needing (Cameraman needed for shoot) so that you can attract the right people. It so happened I was looking for an actor last week but I passed over this thread.

Also eamon's right, headshot and any previous experiance would be nice if your offering your services (alot of the musicians on here put up links to samples, directors put up links of their films etc.)

Advertisement