Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Zen Sleek Charger

Options
  • 28-08-2006 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a normal 3 plug (non USB) charger for a Creative Zen Sleek 20Gb, non photo mp3 player (model DAP-HD0018)?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭MrJones

i have a charger for the Creative Zen Micro 20 gb mp3 player.
    I dont use it as i dont have the player anymore.
    pm me if you want to buy it off me.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

Careful now. Creative didn't do a 20GB Zen Micro, maybe it's a US model. Either way the power connector could be different on these 2 models.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

All Zen Micros charge through the USB socket, and like demac says, there was no 20GB Micro model. I'd check again what you have, maybe a Zen Touch?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

the zen sleek charger is standard creative kit other than the dongle to go into the player itself, dooes the OP still have it?

if so you can just get something to give the same volts(iirc its a pretty standard one, certainly within creative as i've other creative chargers on teh same spec)

if you like i can pull out the volt/amp/polarity stuff?

Advertisement