Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

honda jazz

• 28-08-2006 10:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hey guys

After many visits to many garages Iv bought my wife a new Honda Jazz

Have to say out of everything Iv seen and test driven the Jazz came out streets ahead of everything.I was just wondering if anybody has had any trouble with the Jazz or is there any niggles I should look for on this car.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Have one in the family... Safely expect that you'll never get to know anyone at the Honda dealer...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Good choice! My mother bought one over two years ago and hasn't had a spot of bother with it. Her two previous cars were Vectras which had a lot of problems so she thought it was normal for cars to need to get repaired the whole time. She loves the Jazz and praises it very highly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

good choice.....the rear seating is a great idea. We had one for a 24hr test drive last year...felt a lot bigger than it was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

Fantastic car. I hated it for a while, but as long as you realise that it isnt meant to be a hot hatch, it does everything else very very well. 1.4 engine is the one to go for though - 1.2 is slooowww with more than 2 in the car

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,707 ✭✭✭whippet

the missus has one since new '02 1.4L SE, I must say I can't stand the looks but it drives great. the gearbox is nice and the space front and back is huge for the overall size of the car.

She has had no problems over 70K miles, but the 'A' pillars are very poorly designed in my opinion, if you are turning, verring right your have to move in the seat to make sure you can see the whole road!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

After a series of complaints to Jeremy Clarkson that his show Top Gear didn't give enough advice on what was the best normal car out there for general use they dedicated a small amount of time to it. Honda Jazz came up streets ahead of everything else. So according to Clarkson and Stiggy, it's the best car on the market.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

this car came 2nd in top gears best cars
    I don't know much about it but from their opinion there is nothing like it in it's class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

I know I was taking a serious look at one earlier this year. Fabulous car. Will never let you down..

Advertisement