Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New site!

Options
  • 29-08-2006 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭

Yo lads, I just registered and am working on a new site for RC'ers in Ireland, I would appreciate any comments/suggestions and feedback regarding this site!

Also, contributiions to the site (no cash, just news/reviews/info) would be great!

www.irishrc.com

Let me know what you think of it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Best of luck with it man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Hi Guys.
    Just to let you know there is now a Buy/Sell?Trade section for all your wanted/unwanted goodies. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Best of luck lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

Ok, found out there was a problem with anyone registering with a hotmail email address, this has now been fixed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭vixen2005

does "yo lads" imply that the girls aint allowed in !!!!! :D

best of luck with it slim!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

nah, "yo lads" means hello after youve been awake 28 hours ;)

welcome back vixen, you been on holidays?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭vixen2005

nope have had dealing with halfords we had got the 25 they had to replace it with a new x ;) so alls well again.
    miss the 25 in ways though.
    also computer broke but im back.
    any chance of a meet up this time?????????? seems how it was a flop last time :(
    chat you fellas laters :)

Advertisement