Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyones little one starting school this week??

Options
  • 29-08-2006 10:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi There

Anyone out there have ur liitle one starting school this week? My little lad is starting tomorrow and I cant believe its arrived already!

He is attending the school I went to and has the same teacher I did! Im feeling soo old!:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Good luck for tomoorw.

Wait until he starts secondary then you will really feel old!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭BrianCalgary

My oldest heads out to uni next year. it happens very fast. Just enjoy all the moments. We have had lots with our three.

Blessings.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭hazeler

My little girl started school last year and now that she's in Senior Infants she has informed me that she is "almost a grown up"! imagine how old I feel!!

School days really are the best days of a kids life... Enjoy this new adventure with your youngin..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Wex1

My 3rd of 4 starts tomorrow, I was just pregnant with him when the 2nd started, but at the same time I can't remember what life was like before him!

He's was totally hyper this evening, he's still only a baby and at one stage I felt like stopping the whole thing and keeping him at home for another year! I'll be grand in the morning.

The one thing i do know is that he's never gonna be the same again!

Advertisement