Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bohemians v Shamrock Rovers tonight

• 29-08-2006 10:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭

Bohs v Shams, Dalymount Park, 7.45. Tickets available at the ground.
    Previews are all upbeat about Rovers. With luck, that might motivate our lot.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

As on Friday, Bohs should win, but as on Friday, a combination of the complacent favourite and the enthusiastic underdog may throw up a surprise result. Having been burned backing the Big Club last Friday, I won't be having a bet tonight. Emotional capital will have to suffice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭johnos

I'd say any complacency had been well and truly banished at this stage, although there is a litany of players who couldn't possibly repeat their individual shockers last Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Myself and Mate are heading to the match tonight? haven't been in Dalymount in a while.

Where do the tickets be on sale on from what time???
    Also what stand should we ask for - we are neutrals?

May the best team win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

MBC wrote:
    Myself and Mate are heading to the match tonight? haven't been in Dalymount in a while.

May the best team win.

It's a pay at the stiles job. Head up Dalymount lane and pay into the Main Stand; it's covered, has bars, and has toilets. Or head over to where we put our beloved away supporters; uncovered, and thrid world facilities. good enough for them. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭johnos

MBC wrote:

May the best team win.
    Welcome back!
    Bohs official site simply says tickets available at the ground, so I'd expect it's turnstiles.
    Make sure you choose the Bohs side. You know it makes sense!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Cheers lads.

Watched the game on TG4 on friday night, good game and the atmosphere seemed to be great. Hopefully tonights game will be likewise.

Advertisement