Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All day Breakfast in a can

• 29-08-2006 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Anyone know where i can pick up a few cans?
    Mate had one at a festival last year.Tasty.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Beans_On

I was considering putting this in Food/Drink but decided against it.Anyone who has tasted it will know why.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It's not a bacon, egg, beans on toast smoothy is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Beans_On

not a smoothie though.think of a can of beans with bacon, eggs, and sausage added.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Beans_On wrote:
    not a smoothie though.think of a can of beans with bacon, eggs, and sausage added.

I remember living on something like this (with out the egg) in France when I camped around it. I liked it! Saw it in SuperQuinn & Tesco when I came back but was never that broke to try it again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You can get Heinz Baked Beans with Pork Sausages but not sure abot the eggs
    http://www.heinz.co.uk/products/heinz_baked_beanz.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

HP used to do it, I believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Indeedy they did.

There was even a knacker version that was self heating. You had to punture a seal with a large nail like object and allow a chemical reaction to heat the contents of your breakfast. Classy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Bond-007 wrote:
    There was even a knacker version that was self heating. You had to punture a seal with a large nail like object and allow a chemical reaction to heat the contents of your breakfast. Classy!

That's the one I'm thinking of. Comes in lots of different varieties, veg curry, balti, stew etc.

Not the nicest though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Bond-007 wrote:

Ya cant beat the everyday application of NASA technology, and where does it end up.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Sainsburys up North do them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement