Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

u3 flash key?

Options
  • 29-08-2006 11:32am

Anyone out there suggest a good site to buy a U3 flash pen/key? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭eirlink

Anyone out there suggest a good site to buy a U3 flash pen/key? Thanks

I got a 1gig from www.shop4memory.com some months back.Its a kingston Data traveller.They did not have any in stock but got them in and i had in in less than a week.
    Bought stuff of these guys before and no probs..Quick delivery.They are based in celbridge Co Kildare.
    free delivery too.

cant remember how much it was at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DrummerBoy

Not a site, but Harvey Norman in Blanchardsown have them. 24.99 for a 1gb flash key. Seems good to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭drive3331

Tesco in Maynooth have them. Assume they are stocked in other Tesco's. They have 512, 1g and 2g flash drives.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭eirlink

drive3331 wrote:
    Tesco in Maynooth have them. Assume they are stocked in other Tesco's. They have 512, 1g and 2g flash drives.

Are the tescos ones U3?

when i bought mine months ago i had a bit of searching to find one.Even shop4memory did not have them at that time and after emailing them they got them in.so it will be great if tescos stock them.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭drive3331

Yes they have u3 memory keys, 36.99 for 1g key.

• Advertisement
Advertisement