Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Facial Hair wtf!

• 29-08-2006 12:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭

Hey, been shavin about 8/9 years now and recently its got outa hand. Remember the episode in the Simpsons where Homer shaves and 2 seconds later the stubble bounces back?? Yeah, well thats me :(

Is there such a thing as a facial hair minimizer cream? I know that women folk can get stuff for the legs but I've never seen stuff for one's face.

I shaved yesterday morning and by yesterday eve you'd swear I had 2 days growth. Help :o

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Start waxing? :) You could always try growing your facial hair in a fashionable style, it'd cut down on the maintenance anyway. You can get electric razers which you can set to only trim instead of shaving. I think anyway, I may have dreamed that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Cream is for girls. Real men shave as often as is necessary. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

Buy a good shaving soap and razor. The closer the shave, the longer it takes to look rough. If I want to be clean shaven everyday, I shave everyday. That's life I'm afraid. Don't f##k around with creams or waxing. If you mess up your face, you'll regret it. It's not like you can hide it if you get a big red face or some sort of allergic reaction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Bateman wrote:
    Cream is for girls. Real men shave as often as is necessary. :)

Ordinarily I would agree but twice a day it topping it a bit :o May just inform the boss that stubble is the new 'neat & tidy' :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Grow a beard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

I think if ye use loads of hair removal cream, thats for your face, the hair will eventually get thinner, and lighter in colour

Wax is evil, dont even try it!

I bot strips for ur face, but tested one and it stings like hell, and my arm looks deformed

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭timmy69

Depends on how old your razor is, Gillete rips people off with that strip wearing off and blade quality degrading every time. I use disposable razors and a clean job every time.

I've got a doubled edged safety razor. Blades are cheaper and it shaves really close. Take care weilding one though. Can cut easier than Gillette Sensors or whatever. Alot easier :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Wish I could grow facial hair! Damn genes! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Grow a beard.

Indeed. You'll find your appreciation of wit, arts, and whisky skyrocket practically overnight. :v:

• Advertisement

Funny. I found I just got food stuck in it. I must not have entered into the whole beard thing in the correct spirit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Grow a beard.
    Yeah why fight it in fairness.

Advertisement