Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update

Options
  • 29-08-2006 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Lads, sorry for my absence this week, it's been a bit crazy.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2006/0827/waterford.html

My bro's mate, so you can imagine what it's like.

I'll try to make the training on Thursday evening, but the funeral is Thursday morning, so I may not be there.

I went to Bank of Ireland this morning to set up the account, they are ringing me tomorrow with details.

Thanks to KdjaCL for organising training, I will try to make it. I should be back to normal next week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Really sorry to hear that mate. Of course it's no problem is training plays second fiddle this week. Some things are more important.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Sorry to hear about that Des, I read about the accident in the paper the other day. Terrible accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Awful to hear that Des, truly tragic. Don't put yourself under pressure to make training.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Sorry to hear about your news Des.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Sorry to hear about that! Make sure you take whatever time you need.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

yeah man sorry to hear about that. like xavi6 said, some things are more important

Advertisement