Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electric picnic vs. module enrollment

Options
  • 29-08-2006 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

gonna be at the EP when the module enrolment opens for 2nd Arts on the 2nd september. anyone know if electives/minors are still on a first come first served basis or anyone else in the same boat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

bollocks..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

I don't know but I would definitely find someone immediately to do it for you just in case.
    passive wrote:
    bollocks..
    I lolled.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Yeah i'd get someone to do it for you. If you're only picking subjects not modules its okay. Modules not open til the 4th or something.

If you need someone to do it alan give me a shout. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭poobum

im working at electric picnic...all i can say is its a load of ballox! about 4 ppl there younger then 35...its like ****** for old people...and they are idiots..(majority of them) althought the amount of the hippie vans(you know the ones) i saw was impressive! :P

Advertisement