Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ladies and Hair

• 29-08-2006 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Looking for some feedback from the ladies here, I am wondering if ladies insist on a hairless back and well trimmed pubic hair or is it just down to personal prefference?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

It's down to personal preference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Generally ladies do not insist and probably wont say anthing directly to you. But hairy backs are a turnoff.

It is generally considered good personally grooming to keep yourself tidy down below.

*Then again I am in a city where the gay aesthetic has taken over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

I would say it's definitely personal preference. Though I always admire a well groomed man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 A.Anon

Ok so whats considered well groomed and whats the best way to get rid of back hair?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

It's a personal preference thing, but for me, if he's a great guy, it doesn't matter if he's as hairy as a gorilla, or a bald as a........... big baldy thing!!!!

I've had both,
    & btw, none of my partners have ever groomed down below, but I honestly don't think it'd make any real difference to me.

• Advertisement

Good to her, its just Im going on holidays in a weeks time so Im debating whehter to get rid of the back hair.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,272 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you want to get rid of it, get rid of it. It's your body.

If you want to de-fuzz down below do that too, but do it because you want to, not because someone else wants you to, or you 'think' they want you to.

We managed many a year in Ireland without bikini or back waxing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

It's a personal preference.

Lots of men groom themselves down below and get rid of back hair.

I think waxing would be your best bet, alot of salons do it and are well used to doing it so don't worry about being self concious about it!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

But hairy backs are a turnoff.

In your opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Beruthiel wrote:
    In your opinion.

Which is what he asked for.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Its never turned me off, think you would have to be pretty shallow to be turned off by it but then again its all preference!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

simple answer - no

Many thanks to all the ladies and their feedback :-)

Advertisement