Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT BB & Netopia Wireless Router

• 29-08-2006 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

Okay I have been told by BT that my BB is now live.

I have yet to go home but being told by my father that the Netopia Router Still have the Power Light on (RED SOLID) and the Lan 2 Light on.

Okay No.1 how do I log into the router since it is an Netopia Wireless Router, I used to access it via 192.168.1.254, anyone know what IP I should use now ?

Should the DSL Light be on the router or do I need to hard reset it ?

Anyone got an idea's before I decended upon BT Crappy Tech Supoort :confused:

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

You still access it via 192.168.1.254 .

Is the DSL Sync light on?
    if yes, access your router via that IP address, click on Expert Mode, confirm the warning, click on Configuration and then Connection. In there enter your username and pass for BT and save details.

if the DSL sync light isn't on then you're not getting a DSL signal to it. If it's flashing, then the signal is there, but is interrupted somewhere along the way.

It's possible that it's been knocked off in the transfer, but I'd check to make sure you haven't done something silly like unplug the phone lead ;)

Advertisement