Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

206 help

• 29-08-2006 1:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

I have a 206 and want the half leather bucket seats, I rang the garage I bought it off and they said at this stage it would take to long and be too expensive to order the seats as they come in loads of different parts, was just wondering does anyone know where i could get them or some simular bucket seat...i dont want flashy red or blue ones and i need them to roll forward because it is a 3 door. If anyone knows that would be great. Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

I have them in my 206 gti which is for sale if your interested. If not look for a scrap yard that has one scrapped and offer him a few notes for them.

Advertisement