Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Moderator: Karoma

• 29-08-2006 2:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, it's been mentioned that this forum is in need of a mod. Even though it has very few posts, unfortunately, since its creation it's always a good idea to have a dedicated mod.

So please welcome Karoma as the mod of this forum!

Welcome Karoma.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Welcome Karoma.

Booo hiissss *personal abuse*:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Ruu wrote:
    Booo hiissss *personal abuse*:)
    Banned. :p

Thank you.

Right folks, I'm leaving this thread open for feedback. Any suggestions? All constructive comments are welcome.

Please note the creation of one or two new stickies. These are to help avoid cluttering up the forum unneccessarily and to provide us with a single point of reference. Please add to them.
    I've also edited and locked one or two threads. Please read the charter before posting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

LOL, Karoma is a mod :p
    Looks like Memphis will be one next when hell freezes over.... oh wait :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Karoma wrote:
    Banned. :p

Thank you.

Right folks, I'm leaving this thread open for feedback. Any suggestions? All constructive comments are welcome.

Please note the creation of one or two new stickies. These are to help avoid cluttering up the forum unneccessarily and to provide us with a single point of reference. Please add to them.
    I've also edited and locked one or two threads. Please read the charter before posting.
    Karoma, how come both of your forums have slashes in them? Is it because you like slash fanfic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I enjoys a good slashing. Come here... }:- )

• Advertisement
Advertisement