Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where Wapping Street is?

Options
  • 29-08-2006 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, I have to go to a place in town this evening, it's called Church Place. It's beside Irvine Terrace/Irvine Place as far as I know.

I have directions from Wapping Street to get there?

Can anyone give me direction from Grafton Street to get to it by foot? Or even a map of Dublin online or something?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

There's a "New Wapping Street" on the quay near The Point- Dunno if it's the same though!
    If you look at Dublin on Google Maps and look down along the North Wall Quay, you'll see it before you get to the Point!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

Walk down to the river. Cross O'Connell Bridge & turn right. Keep going toward the Point Depot. Turn left just past the new Price Waterhouse offices. That's New Wapping St. Churth/Irvine are straight ahead on the other side of Sheriff St.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&om=1&z=15&ll=53.348886,-6.235385&spn=0.012322,0.028925

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

BendiBus wrote:
    Walk down to the river. Cross O'Connell Bridge & turn right. Keep going toward the Point Depot. Turn left just past the new Price Waterhouse offices. That's New Wapping St. Churth/Irvine are straight ahead on the other side of Sheriff St.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&om=1&z=15&ll=53.348886,-6.235385&spn=0.012322,0.028925

Yeah that's where I meant! Ha!
    How did ya get the exact coordinates from Google Maps? I was gonna put a link but didn't think I could

Advertisement