Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New front door - where and what?

Options
  • 29-08-2006 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'd like to replace my front door. Currently I have an aluminium door, and besides being ugly it's not very safe. So I'm considering replacing it. I'd like a wooden door and read that I should get Iroko Teak. I've also come Artic Doors, which look nice and secure.
    My questions - where can I get a good Teak Door (I'm in Dublin12) - Arctic ones I've seen on their webpage (obviously) and Senator Windows seem to sell something comparable.

How much will the whole thing cost including fitting? Just a ballpark figure so I'm getting an idea. It's an old council house and I just want the door for starters.

Any help much appreciated!

Advertisement