Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

cameraperson and presenter for short pilot

• 29-08-2006 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

folks,

have been commissioned to make a short, cheap pilot for a tourism project. to that end, I need someone with a dv cam, who has access to a radio mic and some basic editing software (not looking to reinvent the wheel here) for a days work.

alongside this multitasking genius, I also need a presenter - someone who can read, memorise and deliver a short (2 mins tops) script. i would do this part myself, but I want this to turn into more than a short, cheap commission.

If this all works out, there could be several weeks work available for the right candidates. Both people will get paid for the pilot.

Please don't waste my time. If you think you can do this, or if you have experience, then mail randomthoughtsproductions@gmail.com and mark it for the attention of Eamonn.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭trendkill

have all the equipment but based in Cork. But cant see how you'd have any trouble in finding anyone to help you with it though. Sounds like a great opportunity so good luck

Advertisement