Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rovers involved in trouble in Sweden?

• 29-08-2006 4:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭

From another forum.

Last night Hammarby supporters fired flares, threw missiles and attempted a pitch invasion in a vane hope of getting their derby match clash with Djurgården abandonned and replayed. It was all pretty tame really (I was watching it on telly) one of the Brazillians playing wondered what the fuss was about. They did call it off just after half time but as Hammarby were losing 3 - 0 there is no way it will be replayed.

Anyway their supporters club has just held a press conference and is blaming foreign supporters for aiding and abetting. Unfortunately it wasn't Chelsea this time but....Shamrock Rovers and Espanyol who had delegations over to celebrate 25 years of the Hammarby supporters club!

Scroll down and click on Bildextra Fran Soderstadion for more pictures

http://www.aftonbladet.se/

Anything in this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Don't expect anything from Rovers except wild denials.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

I remember reading a few Ultras were pissed off when they saw the date of the draw for the cup game cos theyd be off to see Hammarby so they were definitely there, if they were involved in trouble or if it was a good scapegoat for Hammarby is a different question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I've a mate lives in Soddermalm which is where Hammarby are based but is a Djurgården fan. I'll have a word with him, see what happened.

His local is an Irish bar, got thrashed a year ago by Djurgården and IFK fans having a barney. Swedish fans don't need any help in kicking off...

Advertisement