Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogs and Fireworks

Options
  • 29-08-2006 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

Hi ,

A week or too on ireland am on tv3 , i seen the vet talking about this cd that is available , that just has sound effects of fireworks going off on it .
    they reckon that if you start playing it on a low volume and raising it up ,in the area where the dog does be that it makes them used to fireworks .

I was just wondering does anyone know where i can get this cd and how much it cost :confused:
    I'd like to get it now and start playing it for the dog , because she goes mental when the halloween fireworks start :rolleyes:

Thanks a million ,
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,467 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Well, the TV3 "resident vet" is Pete Wedderburn who is a vet at BrayVET in (yes, you guessed it!) Bray, so you could try giving them a call or an email.

Contact details on http://www.brayvet.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

Also try

www.dogtrainingireland.ie

They deffo had them last year - their number should be on the site.

Advertisement