Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Husband Hunting at UCD

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Rourky

irlrobins wrote:
    This means he played in first year of school but didn't even make the b team. :p

If u'd call the Ireland U19s (including the overseas travel that goes with it) the B team then fair play gobman. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Rourky wrote:
    If u'd call the Ireland U19s (including the overseas travel that goes with it) the B team then fair play gobman. :cool:

Whoops... no sarcasm recognition gene...:)

OT... I tried to find a wife in UCD. Where did I go wrong girls???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 BusyBee33

what course are you on rourky?

History and Political Science. Is that of any interest to you? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

boneless wrote:
    Whoops... no sarcasm recognition gene...:)

OT... I tried to find a wife in UCD. Where did I go wrong girls???

If I was to hazard a guess, I'd say the clubbing women over the head, yelling and dragging them around campus by the hair thing didn't do it for them. Maybe this year's freshers will be a different breed! :) Or maybe just don't tell them they look like your dogs after they've been swimming in the canal. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Blush_01 wrote:
    Or maybe just don't tell them they look like your dogs after they've been swimming in the canal. ;)
    That one doesn;t work? ****, I need a new line =/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

try you smell like my dogs after swimming in the canal.

Is this thread for real? Are our mods dead :p:o:p :joke

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I once knew a law girl who was going out with a rugby playing medic...until she met me that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

irlrobins wrote:
    She said rugby med, not legal geek. :p

I read it as rugedly handsom, rich, with respectable occupation. It was also covered in different smilies.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I think you've been watching too much Holby City love....get a grip will ya?

"Medic" . . .this isn't California for God's sake, it's Ireland. we don't talk sh*te like that here.
    Congratulations! You're the first person I've banned from the UCD forum in ages. Don't be such a muppet please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I still think i went to college to study - husbands are very far down the line, but a newbie is a newbie, no more to be said

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

a newbie is a newbie, no more to be said
    What do you mean by that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Nothing really, as someone else said maybe it was her way of making a joke to introduce herself and it's always nice to have new people here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 BusyBee33

I read it as rugedly handsom, rich, with respectable occupation.

Very perceptive Kaptain Redeye :D

Sounds like I win hands down. BRING IT ON BUSY BEE IF YOUR HARD ENOUGH!!!!! (i certainly am)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Blush_01 wrote:
    If I was to hazard a guess, I'd say the clubbing women over the head, yelling and dragging them around campus by the hair thing didn't do it for them. Maybe this year's freshers will be a different breed! :) Or maybe just don't tell them they look like your dogs after they've been swimming in the canal. ;)

I only said that about the dogs once. I have the scar to prove it... :D

*Note to self... Blush has too good a memory...*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

To be honest kaptainred eye and rouky I think I come the closest to the op's description and therfore first in line for the op's affection
    Medic=check
    (tag)rugby playing= check
    thats all that is specified in the opening thread

anyways any luck so far op with the UCD talent??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

panda100 wrote:
    To be honest kaptainred eye and rouky I think I come the closest to the op's description and therfore first in line for the op's affection
    Medic=check
    (tag)rugby playing= check
    thats all that is specified in the opening thread

That's so hot. Could we add:

volocan_lodo13_1.jpg

and also some suitable attire, perhaps:

istockphoto_197167_mannequins_3d.jpg

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

2 men wrestling in the mud with bikinis? Whatever floats your boat 'bigjim'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Sangre wrote:
    2 men wrestling in the mud with bikinis? Whatever floats your boat 'bigjim'

:D;) Ah ya know what I mean!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Yes, it's clearly a metaphor for something far more enlightening.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

panda100 wrote:
    To be honest kaptainred eye ... I think I come the closest to the op's description

There’s a very interesting inference there. I said I think the op just wants a handsome, rich guy with a good degree. You immediately thought me. I’m flattered of course but I was actually just saying that the criteria might be a little broader than stated. I never implied I was handsome, rich and in a good course* - you inferred it**!

*Id have more class.
    **Well you didn’t exactly infer it since you have met me before and lets face it; I’m all that and a bag of chips.

Advertisement