Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ridiculous

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

Colemans mustard on cooked cold sausages. Ahhh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

Is the that Arch Duke that got shot or them Scottish tossers, that can't sing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

Hi Lorax,

You are correct, this has nothing to do with MCD. I banned you because you asked if anyone had any spare Franz Ferdinand tickets. Under the forum charter all ticket enquiries must go under Adverts, to prevent unmonitored selling and touting.

Your ban is for one week btw.

1 week ok.. by the way the adverts tickets board is closed down so there was nowhere else to put it so..if ne1 reading this has FF tickets and they arent going please send me a PM - Im a huge fan - thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

A request to deal off-thread?
    Dearie me, do they never learn?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

As this issue appears to be resolved, thread closed, if not loarax feel free to pm me and I will look at reopening..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

When I see a post suggesting PM threading I always consider sitebanning until the gig in question is over.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement