Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gig post removed??!!

Options
  • 29-08-2006 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

:confused: what happen here!! I posted a gig from Robotnik and it was removed. dont have a clue what?? also i cannot enter there!!
    an aswer will be greatly welcome!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I can see one post of yours removed from the Gigs/Events forum by f®eak s©enery, one of the forum mods (the reason given is "duplicate post"). I'd suggest you PM him to find out any additional info as he can't reply in this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

If it was an MCD promoted gig, its likely you have been banned from the forum for discussing what you have been asked not to discuss:) Almost every forum has a post to that effect

If you log out you can still read the forum, and find the forum moderators. You can then pm them.

Vex.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Gabriel

Is not an MC whatever gig.... and yes!!! I do post it but it was like two weeks ago!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

You should take it up with the forum moderators, if you explain your case to them politely, Im sure they will respond to you.

I am polite!! :D

• Advertisement

ok ...here we go again....:rolleyes:
    I went inside the gig/event today and I didnt see my post.nor the "dupliction"... so I PM freak.... and he didnt responde me and It seems that Iam blocked to go there now!! again!!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Whoah, chill out for a sec.

You can't see your post because it's been removed. You are still banned, you haven't been re-banned. Logging out again will let you view the forum like you did before.
    This issue will not be resolved until the moderator responds to your PM. Moderators are volunteers, so don't expect a response straight away. He's probably working, and unable to respond. If he hasn't come back to you by tomorrow evening, then you should post here again.

stress kills!!!!!!;)
    I got the PM from Freak .....problem sorted out:D

Advertisement