Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alphastates and Halfset, Sat 7th October in The Sugar Club

Options
  • 29-08-2006 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭

We're playing a double headliner with Halfset, our new favourite band, on Saturday the 7th October in The Sugar Club, Leeson St., Dublin. Will post stage times later, cos it's important that you know the stage times. It'll be ten euro and it's followed by a club, they will play good music. We'll be playing mostly new songs, maybe even all new songs. The album is going great, just a few more vocals left to do and some violining. And then we mix it, so far the rough mixes sound amazing. It's nice to have a gig in Dublin to look forward to, hope you can all make it...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Amnesiac

Great stuff. I'll be there with bells on anyway. That's how you'll know me.

Best of luck with the violining!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Alphastates

Should also mention supporting on the night will be Spool, well worth checking out I'm told...
    Will keep an ear out for you Amnesiac, we wanna hear you dance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Persephone

I'm really looking forward to this - just heard John Kelly play Halfset and mention the gig - should be great.

Advertisement