Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who do i complain to

• 29-08-2006 10:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭

ok im with last mile bb since last oct and they are crap, my ping is never below 120 and my download speed is only half at best, im paying 40 euro a month to get 512 down and 128 up. the problem has been going on now for at least 3 months and im onto last mile at least 2 times a week, so today i decided to ring comreg and i told them the story, they said there was nothing they could do and my best option was to take my business else were, the problem is that this is the only bb company ( it kills me to call them a bb company ) in my area, so what do you guys think i should do?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

not defending LM here but would eircom not give you worse pings and a dial up speed between 12k and 16k and treat you equally badly and you paying the highest line rental on planet earth every month for this crap ???

Advertisement