Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with skatepark

Options
  • 29-08-2006 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

hey guys,
    I need some information for my local councillors and i also need some help convincing them to go for a concrete skatepark.
    The information i need is the size of the land that would needed to build a skatepark and i need the name of companys that provide insurance for skateparks.
    The problem is i am finding it hard to convince all the locals that a concrete skatepark is essential. 90% of them are happy to just take a modular park something like portlaoise so i need you guys to help me come up with a lot of advantages of concrete parks and lots of disadvantages for rhino ramps. I would really appreciate your help as a quality concrete skatepark is needed in the midlands area and the proposed skatepark is going to be in roscrea co. tipperary thanks for your help.
    Neil.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭JahEerie

He's been to Portlaoise on a council trip & has been involved with Bushy Park & Lucan since day 1 (both concrete - both excellent)
    He's a regular on this site.

If ya wanna send me an email ( johnheerey@hotmail.com) I'll get his details

Cheers,

JohnBoy

Advertisement