Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

festival fashion faux pas.

• 29-08-2006 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

okay so who here is going to electric picnic at the weekend.? what you wearing?
    Whats the worst thing u've seen at a festival fashion wise.
    for me it has to be the girls wearing the boob tubes and short skirts with the wellies when they dont have good legs.Saw alot of this at certain unmentionable festival earlier in the year and it looked wrong.
    Think they were trying a bit too hard.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭giggles

I know it shoudn't, but I can't help laughing when I see girls trying to walk in... High Heels! :eek:

I can't image what they expected a festival to be like, but it certainly isn't the place for anything other than comfortable footwear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭KC81

yes always amazed when i see someone trying to walk in the mud in high heels. :eek:
    not a pretty site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

they all wouldn't happen to be blonde? :p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,480 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Ug boots. caked in mud. look like dirty hairy wellies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭pheby

A few Fashion Faux Pa I saw at the weekend were,

Girls wearing those flats...in the mud!!!..I mean by the ebd of the day they would have muddy feet.

Furry coats, In the rain they just looked like wet dogs!!

That was about it

• Advertisement
Advertisement