Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend some good films

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Marts wrote:
    This film just got the green light for my collection, and on the back of this film I can't wait to see The Fog

Eh, you're in for a huge dissapointment there. The Thing is easily John Carpenter's best film, whereas The Fog is mediocre at best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

Agree the Fog was good in its day but is one of those films that does'nt age well. I'd definitlely add The Omen to that list, without a doubt the scariest film of all time: the concept, the score, the acting, brilliantly done. However if you thought TCM was a great film we may have differing opinions on the Omen as I thought TCM was utter crap, a huge disappointment.

Advertisement