Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Idiots Taking photos while driving at 120km

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Yeah. Its a good point but badly made. IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

...yawn....

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Chonker

el tel wrote:
    Well if you say that's what was supposed to go there then who am I to contradict you ;).

No that the law. I didnt make it and may not always follow it, but i do believe its there for good reason. I simply feel only an Idiot would dispute that it is the law.

I know I have unsulted some people and I'm sorry to those who were, but thats my opinion. None of us are saints but it would be nice to think we all knew when we were doing wrong instead of thinking, being a good driver makes us exempt from laws for regular people.

I started out by trying to get the point out that it was wrong. Cant understand how people disputed that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Frankly my dear.....enough!

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement