Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schoolbooks.ie

• 30-08-2006 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi, just wondering if anyone else is having difficulty with orders from schoolbooks.ie, I can't get any update on my order status, can't get through on telephone, and thet don't reply to emails, delivery is supposed to be 3 to 5 days and I am coming up on 8(Working days) and the kids are back in school on Friday with no books.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 harryh9

Yeah, I'm having trouble getting through to them as well, no reponse to emails and no one answering the phone. I ordered a book on the 19th of August, the site indicated that the book would be in from the publishers with 2 to 4 days, and then dispatched to me after another 3-5 days. The credit card payment went through on the 20th of August, but now 16 days later still no sign. I would warn anyone off using them. Very poor customer service!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭leann

This company is ridiculous. I ordered two college books five weeks ago.The payment has gone through on my credit card but i have recieved nothing from them and am fuming. Cant get through on email or phone. If anyone has any luck please post here and let us all know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Peter B

Hey try www.bookshop.ie

See if you can get books directly from students for cheap. No credit card order etc.

Also allows you to sell any books you may have sitting at home.

Currently 5 free ads on registering.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ghettogrl

if anyone has principles of irish law they want to sell i'll buy it:)

Advertisement