Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All set for Sunday?

• 30-08-2006 10:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,497 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all. Many people here heading to the big match sunday?
    Hopefully now we'll bring home Liam McCarthy now Monday evening!
    The homecoming is in the Market Yard at 6.30 that evening, I urge everyone to go out and support the lads, win or lose!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭djpaul

mfitzy wrote:
    Hey all. Many people here heading to the big match sunday?
    Hopefully now we'll bring home Liam McCarthy now Monday evening!
    The homecoming is in the Market Yard at 6.30 that evening, I urge everyone to go out and support the lads, win or lose!

Looking forward to it! Win or lose (hopefully win:)) Come on the Cats!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

The ticket allocation again is sickening but also, so is the attitude of some supporters. Only 8000 travelled to Thurles for the KK-Galway match and there are many hundreds of "stay-home supporters" who now have tickets in hand for Croke Park on Sunday whereas people who went to every match cannot get any. Expect a sea of red in Croker again this year. Also another gripe of mine is the fact that the only tickets that appeared to be available here this year were Nally/Hill and Upper tiers. Anyway enough of me giving out...We have to beat those langers this year!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Well Done to the Lads on beating that shower of Langers. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Gwan the cats!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Where was everyone today? The Under 21 final, with some of the senior players in it, and Croke Park was less than a quarter full. :confused: Where were all the fans that were screaming for tickets for the senior final, as loyal and proud supporters?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Well, I can't honestly claim to be a rabid supporter so I wasn't looking for a ticket, but what a game ...

Advertisement