Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking a break

Options
  • 30-08-2006 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭

Game Time Expires: 26 August 06 03:32 CEST

Been 4 days now. I'll miss my friends and guildmates. The plan is to convince myself it's only temporary, and then be too busy to go back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

On a break atm myself. Bored of my rogue in PvP and PvE. Plan was to go back when the expansion comes out and roll a Pally which would be the best addition to my guild, but now that there wont be any new 40 man raids its all a bit up the air atm.

Just got the Vanguard Beta this morning so gonna give that a go for a bit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Just got the Vanguard Beta this morning so gonna give that a go for a bit.

Let us know what its like. Looks pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Twice now tried to give up the game, didn't work. . . :o
    The hardest part is trying to stay off the forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I'm in the process of cutting back too. After the Summer holidays (2 months of reality) I'm determined to keep the motivation through out the college year by getting a job or something. Once you've left WoW and you beat the addiction you really do realise how much time has been wasted sitting at the computer screen. Don't get me wrong, I still love the game, but now that I stopped playing hardcore and got a taste of the real world again I really don't want to get addicted again. I'm only going to spend a couple of hours a week making PvP movies every now and again.

Advertisement