Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vodafone is releasing v1605(aka htc hermes)!

• 30-08-2006 12:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

hi all

was onto vodafone today asking about if they where releasing the v1605 smartphone(htc hermes),well there planning on releasing it early sept.i'm first in line anyway!its the successor to the htc wizard and has a 400mhz processor(skype :-D) full qwerty keypad,3g and hspda(up 1.7mb/sec)...cant wait to get my mitts on one!

regards
    damo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

wooh! gud stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Hey Damo!

That's the one I've got now. Lovely device it's also got 2Megapixel camera with Macro function and led flash. A scroll wheel on the left (should be on the right!)

Good device overall but don't know how long I'll keep it.

Cheers
    Howard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

damo86 wrote:
    hi all

was onto vodafone today asking about if they where releasing the v1605 smartphone(htc hermes),well there planning on releasing it early sept.i'm first in line anyway!its the successor to the htc wizard and has a 400mhz processor(skype :-D) full qwerty keypad,3g and hspda(up 1.7mb/sec)...cant wait to get my mitts on one!

regards
    damo

It looks a great device, pity screen is 320x240 and not 640x480

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

hey hshortt

the minis is great...pity about the processor.never keeps up with me!the keyboard is the business using it now writing this!id say it wont be long before this goes up to adverts.ie again!

damo

ps: spotted you on win4mobile.com....knew that "cheerio" rang a bell!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ronan675

Has anyone heard anymore about this device? Pricing , availability etc? I have been talking to vodafone and they told me it's still in testing and they did not know when it would be released. The guy I was talking to had no other information on the device.

damo86 wrote:
    hey hshortt

the minis is great...pity about the processor.never keeps up with me!the keyboard is the business using it now writing this!id say it wont be long before this goes up to adverts.ie again!

damo

ps: spotted you on win4mobile.com....knew that "cheerio" rang a bell!

• Advertisement
Advertisement