Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Snoring

• 30-08-2006 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

I know that they say to avoid sleeping on your back to stop snoring but I sleep on my stomach with my face to the side and snore. It is getting worse bit by bit and I am actaully waking myself up.

anyone have and mad ideas ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You might get a better response in Sleeping/Dreaming. Moved from AH. Good luck.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,424 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Read someplace some time ago (Cosmo?) that men snore more than women, and that eventually about 65 percent of men when they get older will end up snoring at night. Apparently, there are a lot of gadgets sold that claim to arrest snoring, but the magazine warned that most don't work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Clogged septum maybe? Ask your doctor if it's that bad.

Also, have you recently gained weight? That could cause it too.

Again, ask your doctor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,417 ✭✭✭positron

I used to snore really, I mean really loud, my housemate started complaining. She then got me this spray from Tesco, to be sprayed to the back of your throat before going to bed - not cheap and tastes horrible - but it did help (according to her). This is when I used to sleep on my own, since then my gf took up the mission to wake up me everytime I snore, which seems to have done the trick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭madhitchhiker

do you still snore even at sidelying position?...heard it would do the trick.:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement