Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mistake On Speeding Ticket

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Mojito

flamingo wrote:
    this is just ridiculous! come on, OP, if you were speeding, pay the ****ing fine! you broke the law, possibly putting people in danger, and now you have the gal to dispute it over a tiny technicality?! I don't care whether or not you already have 10 points on your license - if fact, if you do, then so much the better! - you deserve all you get!

makes me sick, so it does.

Oh yeah and I suppose ever time you've poped over the speed limit you've ran down to the police station looking for a fine and some points! :rolleyes:

Of course you've never ever in all your years of driving gone over the speed limit.

The only way I would suggest the the OP should pay this fine is to go down to the police station wearing a T-shirt with the word "I'M WITH STUPID" and an arrow underneath it pointing to the left and with you standing to his left. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭mel123

My Dad got caught speeding in a 30MPH zone, on the ticket there was somewhere the guard writes in what the speed limit is apparently (i didnt see the ticket), so the speed limit was meant to be 30 but the cop put in lets say 40MPH was the limit, the ticket was written incorrectly and it got torn out and he didnt get his 2 penalty points or fine....he was very happy :D

Advertisement