Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ntunes Problem

Options
  • 30-08-2006 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

I've got a Point of View Geforce 7900GT and have been having trouble with nvidia Ntune. I can launch the 'new version' control panel but if I select any of the options(3d settings, performace etc...) I get a "encountered a problem and has to close" error. I've tried removing the nvidia drivers(and run drivercleaner pro to make sure all traces have been removed) and then reinstalling them but get this error every time. Any ideas on whats causing/how to fix the problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Does the bios support nTune ?

Does the new control panel work without nTune present ?

What display driver version are you using ?

A new version of nTune was released the other day it may be worth a go (unless of course this is the one you are having problems with)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

He got it sorted. He posted in tweaking/modding also.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Yes, got it working. I think it was a problem with driver cleaner not fully removing ntunes so I had to manually delete the folder. Installing the latest drivers then worked without a problem.

Advertisement