Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Celestron Nexstar RS 232 PC Interface Cable

Options
  • 30-08-2006 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi

Anyone know where I can purchase a Celestron Nexstar RS 232 PC Interface Cable at a reasonable price? These are selling at around $12.68 in the US but over here, the only quote I got was for 50 euro (> $60!).

Any advice appreciated.

Also, have folk been ordering astronomy related hardware from the UK? It seems to be more than 33% cheaper than over here. If so, from which supplier? Was your experience good / bad?

Cheers
    Laurence

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

lmeyler wrote:
    Hi

Anyone know where I can purchase a Celestron Nexstar RS 232 PC Interface Cable at a reasonable price? These are selling at around $12.68 in the US but over here, the only quote I got was for 50 euro (> $60!).

Any advice appreciated.

Also, have folk been ordering astronomy related hardware from the UK? It seems to be more than 33% cheaper than over here. If so, from which supplier? Was your experience good / bad?

Cheers
    Laurence
    Laurence

Your lucky day, I have a couple of these that I bought for a 114 that I had to return. You can have them for free if you collect - pm me.

I have had great experiences in buying from NI, in particular Andy McCrea in North Down telescopes www.mccreaa.freeserve.co.uk

Regards

Redman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 lmeyler

Redman,

Much appreciated! And thx for NI shop advice also!

Will send my contact details on to you.

Cheers
    Laurence

Advertisement