Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Finding the insurance groups

• 30-08-2006 5:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I can find a list of what cars go into what groups for insurance purposes? I'd rather see it for myself than go through individual cars with my insurer on the phone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

just go to quinn direct online, once you fill out all your details you can chop anc change car as many times as you like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Do we have a group system like the UK. I didn't think we do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Do we have a group system like the UK. I didn't think we do
    Well you thought wrong then so. I was in an Fbd office trying to insure my Honda last week and the fooks wouldnt even quote me cause they reckon its high performance and a group 13 and i need to be over 25 just to get quoted. Some companies do have a grouping system in place. Does Hibernian?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

that's fbd then.

i've had 9 cars and i couldn't tell you the insurance grouping on any of them. unfortunately, it's trial and error for the most part.

Advertisement